The microscope is constructed in metal body and intended for desktop use. It is operated with the help of the buttons of the front panel or/and Regula Forensic Studio software. The buttons are responsible for the activation of light sources and adjustment of camera parameters in different examination modes. The latter are displayed on the LCD display.
Regula 5001MK.01 has a set of light sources of visible, infrared and ultraviolet spectral ranges and imaging filters used for carrying out forensic expertise. The microscope enables to capture, process and store digital images of examined objects and perform additional visual control using the binocular nozzle.
• Manual or remote control of: - magnification - light sources - imaging filters • Zooming images of examined objects on the monitor screen via USB 2.0 digital camera (3.1 MP) • Viewing fragments of examined objects • Capturing, processing and storing images of examined objects on the PC via Regula Forensic Studio software • Additional visual control using the binocular nozzle with changeable 8x and 14x eyepieces • Zooming in and out on the images of examined objects • Examination of objects in visible, high-intensity UV or IR light
• Spectral luminescent. The spectral luminescent light complex is used to examine objects in different spectral ranges due to the position of the light sources relative to the working surface. Light sources used:
- 7 light sources in visible, IR and UV spectral ranges - 4 modes of white oblique light and 4 modes of IR oblique light intended for surface microrelief examination • Ring. The ring light complex is used to examine objects under shadowless illumination of white and IR light. Each light source has 7 operation modes:
- ring - semiring (2 modes) - quadrant (4 modes) • Bottom. The bottom light complex is used to detect watermarks, security threads and fibers, see-through register, continuous printing and to reveal document alterations such as erasure, etching and washing-off.
• Relatively small size of the device • Compact arrangement of light sources • Coarse and fine focus adjustment • Multilingual interface