Regula 4305DMH Video spectral comparator
For orders and questions
For orders and questions
The comparator is constructed as a single unit for desktop use in aluminum metal body. It is equipped with a built-in RFID reader. The device has a spacious working area over the object stage, clamps for fixing examined documents and a special shield protecting from harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation.
The device is operated via the front panel with control buttons or/and Regula Forensic Studio software. The control buttons are responsible for the activation of light sources and adjustment of camera parameters in different examination modes. The latter are displayed on the LCD display.
Video spectral comparator Regula 4305DMH is equipped with a torch and a modified 10x magnifier Regula 1003M with two white light sources. The front panel of the device has a port for connection of a UV bottom lighter, three available USB-2.0 ports — for additional external devices, such as a spectral luminescent magnifier Regula 4147 used in anti-Stokes examination, thermostage Regula 4168 or a magneto-optical visualizer Regula 4197.
Obtaining and processing of images
Reading RFID tags
Examinations on different levels
• protection of the document basis
- paper opacity, watermarks, security fibers, planchetes, security threads, foil stamping, pole feature, all types of windows, transparent vanish coating, shadow images, etc.
• printing methods
- intaglio: texts, guiloche frames, rosettes and vignettes, microprinting, latent images and moire patterns, signs for the visually impaired, blind embossing, colour shifting ink, including OVI with embossing and latent images, etc.
- letterpress: serial numbers, texts, barcodes, etc.
- offset printingincluding Orlov and rainbow printing: texts, microprinting, moire patterns, background and anti-copy patterns, etc.
- screen printing: security features with optically variable effects, etc.
- see-through register
• physicochemical protection
- anti-Stokes luminescence
- UV luminescence with different wavelength
- IR luminescence
• complex security features:
- holographic images, OVD
- retroreflective protection
- security features with IR-metameric ink
- special polymer coating of security laminates
- laser engraving
• Additional examination of
- fragments of document images depending on the degree of absorption or reflection of IR light
document alterations such as erasure, etching etc.
- traces of signature forgery
- extraneous lines (do not originally belong to the examined object) that are performed with IR opaque inks
- blurred, crossed out entries, texts and images
- document mechanical defects such as cuts, tears, folds, etc.
Optionally: detection of security elements with magnetic properties; including blurred and crossed out texts by Regula 4197
|23 oblique for hologram examination|
|bottom with adjustable intensity|
|bottom with adjustable intensity||870|
|High-intensity incident, nm||royal blue||450|
|Video camera||video signal type and resolution||1/2.5 MOS, 4Mp, USB (YUV)|
|maximum field of view, mm||202×113|
|Video output parameter||maximum resolution, pixels||1920×1080 (Full HD)|
|frame rate with maximum resolution, frame/sec||25|
|Connection interface||USB 3.0|
* - all magnifications are approximate and based upon a 24 inch monitor
• fixed with bandpass, nm — 420–1100
• automatically installed with threshold, nm:
• IR low-pass — 700
• IR high-pass — 600, 650, 700
• standards — ISO 14443: А and В types of RFID tags
• PC/SC-protocol support
• data exchange rate, Kbaud — 106, 212, 424, 848
• reading an RFID tag regardless of its position in the document
• anticollision: reading an RFID tag according to the MRZ
Maximum document size, mm — 210×300 (A4)
OS — Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
ICAO MRZ reading for ID-1, ID-2, ID-3 documents — Yes
RFID reader (ISO 14443) — Yes (built-in)
1D and 2D Barcodes — Yes
QR — Yes
Hidden image (IPI) — Yes
Dimensions (length×width×height), mm — 380×260×420
Weight, kg — 10,5
Power supply, V — 12 ± 2
Power consumption, W — 60
Expert System Ltd
© 2000 - 2023